ideacorp's eGov Academy is committed to developing a cadre of senior civil servants who are dedicated to enhancing citizen engagement in public service delivery and public policy development through the use of Information and Communications Technology. For 2012, it will be offering the following courses:
- Policy Making in the Information Age - aims to understand the new context of policymaking (global information age) and the new approaches to policy making (Decision Science, Evidence-based, Multistakeholder, and Policy Skills for Government) to help improve policy making in government.
- Social Media in Governance - aims to provide government managers with an understanding of how social media is transforming governance with the view of encouraging them to use social media applications in the respective agencies.
- Technology Life Cycle Management - aims to orient government managers on the planning, design, acquisition, implementation, and management of all the elements comprising the ICT infrastructure.
- Information Security for Govt Officials - aims to introduce information security concepts and information security protection standards; and, discuss the requirements for the establishment and implementation of a national information security policy.
- ICT Project Management - aims to provide an introduction to basic project management concepts and tools that are relevant in ICT for development projects.
- Effective Presentations - aims to improve the effectiveness of the presentation skills/public speaking skills of government executives. It will not only develop essential presentation skills but also to train participants on the effective use of Libre Office Impress.
- Collaborative Software - gives an introduction to the use of collaborative software in a national government agency using Google apps.
To see the schedule of our courses, please click here.
For more information, please contact Ms. Maui Salang at +632-647-4806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.